We have joined the RNIB Quality Assurance Framework to deliver the nationally recognised Living Well with Sight Loss Course.
The Living Well with Sight Loss sessions help you to increase your independence, boost your confidence and connect with others to share experiences.
Through our sessions, you’ll receive practical advice, information and guidance on organisations, products and services that are available to help you. You’ll also have the chance to learn from each other’s personal experiences and share experiences.
Living Well with Sight Loss courses are for adults of all ages, including friends, family members and anyone who is close to you. Each course includes information and advice on a variety of topics, including:
- Registration of sight impairment and understanding benefits
- Staying independent
- Daily life skills and using technology
- Eye health and available eye care services
- Leisure and opportunities to connect with others
- Signposting to other national and local organisations.